Some might hope however that ‘Into Darkness’ bombs — so Cumberbatch does not become too famous to keep playing Sherlock Holmes in the masterful BBC series. Will he ever get too big for ‘Sherlock’?
"No! Absolutely not," he said. "I don’t think that’s a possibility because I love it too much. Making [Sherlock] is all about availability. Martin Freeman [who plays Watson] has the same kind of pressures on him now. It’s a thing of quality not quantity that show - thank god. We started young with it. We started when they meet and we still are young for those roles. There’s no reason why it can’t continue until we get too old."
- nom-fox reblogged this from nom-fox
- sanguine-eye reblogged this from thisthatalltheother
- ryuzakihowl likes this
- molione reblogged this from nom-fox
- bassfanimation likes this
- enyen likes this
- mr-busybody-holmes reblogged this from thisthatalltheother
- mr-busybody-holmes likes this
- i-am-evolution likes this
- thisthatalltheother posted this